Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Keeping the memories this year!

So it is 2:30 in the morning and my mind is racing. I am so glad blogging is free because it is my form of therapy I think. I haven't blogged lately because life gets in the way of doing the things we love. Just like the title of this blog. :) Can you believe Christmas has just passed? Time fly's when your having fun. Family, friends, laughter, good times, memories that can never be taken from you. We were being a little silly this year. We sang some songs and my dad got a little silly. I love him so much. He makes the holidays so much fun just by himself. I learned last year to take more pictures. Nita having her last Christmas on the same year it was my first Christmas to host it made me realize I should have taken more pictures and videos. I will not EVER make that mistake again. We had so much fun this year. From my dad being silly to me being alone praying that everything we have ever heard about Heaven was true and that Nita and Jerry were getting the best of it, my Christmas was wonderful.



video


No comments:

Post a Comment