Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trying to be up beat. Trying to stay positive. Trying to not be jealous. Trying to not be envious. Trying to be Thankful. Trying to be appreciative. Trying to keep my chin up. Trying to not be overwhelmed. Trying to breathe. Trying to smile. Trying to step forward. Trying to encourage others. Trying to go to church. Trying to give it all to God. Trying. Trying. Trying. Getting so tired of trying.

Tired of:
Routines
Dr.'s.
Dentists.
a certain @#$%#%^$#$%&#^%$ who's name starts with P
Teen disrespect and inability to see that they are loved.
Husbands work.
Finances
child care classes
being sick all the time.
my garbage disposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tired of Maddie's teacher. (she is an amazing student straight A's from kindergarten until 5th grade and she loves school, and one teacher is going to blow that- seriously this teacher is a B!)
sleep issues
pacifiers and bottles
the bees in my back yard
schedules.
normal house repairs.
state inspections
allergies
my dogs pulling up the fabric under my mulch.
my neighbor.
putting gas in my tank $70 dollars each time! Moms being taxi's is so not a joke.
homework
school for me (what was I thinking)
Mark always being sick, and dealing with his skin.
wondering about someone
asthma
baseball costing more than 400 dollars for Connor.
ROTC
soccer
cheerleading
4H
people dying I'm at 5 this year :(

THANKS FOR LISTENING.... I NEEDED A BRIEF MOMENT TO VENT. WHEW. I KNOW I AM BLESSED IN LIFE TOO. TRUST ME I DON'T FORGET THAT. I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LOVE THE HEALTH OF MY CHILDREN. WE OFTEN FORGET THOSE THINGS.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment