Monday, March 15, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week, but here is what I haven't been doing:

I have not done NOT ME MONDAY forever! I am kind of excited!

My kids amaze me. Really they do. It was not me who laughed hysterically at my husband who thought I WAS CRAZY at my thought that my teenage daughter was "getting ready" to sneak out the other night. Why else would we be CURLING our hair at 9:00 at night? Why else would we be going to bed fully dressed? You should have seen the look on her face when I said "why do you have the covers pulled up to your chin? You forgot to pick up your shoes. Please get out of bed and pick up your shoes." She had the biggest "OH CRAP" eyes ever! She pulls down the bedding to her jeans, her shirt, her bra, her socks FULLY DRESSED! I did not yell out, "BUSTED". I did not start laughing and say loudly "SNEAK OUT PATROL ON DUTY TONIGHT!" She was so mad! I thought it was hysterical. She clearly did not. I think I ruined all of her plans. She insisted that she just didn't want to put on PJ's. OK OK she really could have been being lazy we are talking about a teenager, but come on.... I was born at night but it wasn't last night. Well if she really wasn't sneaking out I totally gave away what parents look for! I so did not check to "make sure" she was in bed at 1 AM no not me. My husband DID NOT try and put a barrel of rocks on her window well cover. LOL! I DID NOT laugh at Connor saying he wanted really bad to hide with a ski mask outside the window to scare the crap out of her to make her NEVER EVER leave the house again at night! So needless to say she is mad at me today... and her dad for that matter. Kids crack me up and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it... I don't.. NOPE NOT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment