Monday, December 7, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week, but here is what I haven't been doing:

This week has been a long and emotional week. I did not give my husband the silent treatment like I was in high school again. I did not barricade myself in my bedroom watching Lifetime all weekend with my laptop and iphone. I did not purposely leave all the kids to run the house and leave my husband in charge to childishly show him just how much I do. I most CERTAINLY did not ignore his attempts to apologize at 6 in the morning on Sunday morning. Probably HOPING that I would not barricade myself in the bedroom for another day, (which I did). I did not cry Sunday at 5pm when leaving my bedroom to find my house in total disarray. I also found the top half of my Christmas tree lights to be out yet again both times AFTER the tree has been decorated. I did not yell at my family that I expected the house to be spotless when I returned the same spotless it was when I left to my bedroom two days prior. I told them I would be gone for an hour. To get on it. I saw the worried look in my husbands eyes as I walked to the car grabbing my purse on the way. I did not go to Pet Smart to get dog food that costs 45 dollars a bag when we are struggling with our finances due to my hubby being out of work. I did not get there at 6 when the doors were closing. I most CERTAINLY did not beg the guy telling people that they were closed that I would pay him 5 bucks if he would just let me get dog food. He was so nice, he did let me in. I bought my dog food and headed to Walmart to buy Christmas lights for the top half of my tree YET AGAIN!!! I amazingly came home to a clean house. I think mothers should go on strike more often... it worked. All I can say is Saturday and Sunday were NOT fun. And the person that over-took my body was most certainly not me.... wow. I would never act like that or treat my family that way. Nope not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment