Monday, November 30, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week, but here is what I haven't been doing:


Who was throwing an absolute temper tantrum that her thirteen year old was puking all over her house VS running to the toilet??? UMM at 6 in the morning that would certainly NOT be me. Who ever did was so loud that it woke up Mark. Whoops. But come on... 5 piles so you could run up and tell me you were puking? How about a toilet first and then tell me???

I most certainly did not leave dishes in my sink ALL weekend because I was feeling lazy. I did not re-arrange them once to make it look a little organized vs just doing them. Nope not me.

I did not go shopping knowing we didn't have any money knowing it would make me feel better until I balanced the check book. Nope, again, not me.

I did not put up a second tree because the christmas lights on my first one went out vs changing the lights out. Not I.

I did not take off my "Stellan will live" bracelet. I swore I never would. But now with him being healed and all... (YEAH AMEN!!!) Felt like it might be an ok time to do that. I feel kinda naked on my right arm. It might just go back on just because. Gosh I love that little guy! And it IS ME THAT LOVES HIM, even though this is NOT ME MONDAY. :o)

I did not put baby powder in my hair yesterday because it was quicker than washing it. I was going no where and felt WAY lazy. But couldn't handle that unwashed oily look. I have to wash my hair EVERYDAY. No skipping a day ever. But that is besides the point because I would NEVER EVER not wash my hair. AHEM.

I did not dump clean laundry Saturday on the couch unfolded with out having the PERFECT plan made up in my head. My husband would have no where to sit if he didn't fold laundry while he watched TV. again, AHEM. BUT my plan worked!!! I mean if it was me or my plan it would have worked!!!

Last but not least.... I did not dump my feelings of being sad and down in the dumps on my blog. WHO wants to read a sad and depressing blog? That would not be me! EVER. I would never ever do that to my fabulous readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment