Sunday, November 15, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week, but here is what I haven't been doing:
Wow it has been a while since I have done NOT ME MONDAY!
I did not take like 50 pictures of myself and edit them with my mac to get a "really good" one of me for my profile picture on facebook. NOPE not me. Hee Hee. This is NOT two of them....





I did not take a pair of boots and put them in my cart, and take them out of my cart, just to put them back in my cart trying to understand why they cost 79.00. That seems like such a lot of money to me. I know girls pay TONS of money on shoes, I guess I am not a shoe girl. But I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT end up taking them out, leaving Ross and going home empty handed, ONLY to go back four hours later to buy the boots that I couldn't stop thinking about. They are cute. They are kinda expensive, but they will work for winter or fall and will last FOREVER because they are a good brand right???

I did not take pictures of Mark's medicine to post on my blog and facebook to show just how much medicine he is on... and how sick he really is. I did not position everything just right to get the perfect shot so all of his meds fit in one picture.

I did not allow my daughter Maddie to buy a box of cookies from Ross (GROSS RIGHT) because I felt bad that they didn't have any CUTE shoes in her size. I mean come on, we were all leaving with something. Cookies always make YOU feel better right?

I did not get a new tattoo this week. NOPE NOT ME....


I DID not think about THIS tattoo for a long time. I did not have it PLANNED out like FOREVER. I didn't know going in there that I wanted a nautical compass with my kids initials as the directions (being that they are NOT my direction in life). I didn't want my compass to be tied down with an anchor showing that my kids have me anchored in life. I did NOT happen to LOVE how it turned out. Nope, NOT me.


Before I close.... ALL NOT ME JOKES ASIDE, This week was a great one. If you know me, you know Stellan is HUGE in my life. It has been such an exciting week. I have to just say that I am so thankful that he is better. I can't wait to see his smile and McKmama's posts that have noting to do with that little guy being sick, hurting or poked or any of that. Stellan, we love you and I am so so so so so so glad you are better little man! You are a blessing in my life. All the Mckmama followers Love you little man!
( Psst. Thank you God for hearing me/us. You never fail to amaze me. I am so blessed to be in Your grip).




No comments:

Post a Comment