Sunday, November 15, 2009

My sick little man.



Mark is sick. Again. Like always. And it is NEVER with just a cold. It is always bad. Well, again today, it is bad. Children's hospital diagnosed him with h1n1. Super right. Oh wait. They diagnosed him with TWO ear infections too. OH WAIT. They diagnosed him with bronchitis/pneumonia too! OH WAIT, we have to treat his asthma too, and his fever. So medication central, here we come. Five different medications. One every 4 hours, one every six hours, Three twice a day but two of the three can't be given together. It takes me forever to do his meds because it just takes FOREVER to make sure you are doing it right. Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon, he is so, so sick. It breaks my heart. I am also PRAYING that my other kiddos DO NOT GET THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment