Sunday, September 20, 2009

Park and Pray

Steve and I had some time with just Mark and Jaidyn so we took them to Wash park with the new puppies. The dogs and the kids all had a blast but all got worn out quickly. We got a few pictures.





Please, please pray for my 15 year old Morgan. Her situation has gotten worse, and it has involved the entire family. She told a school counselor that I kicked her out, and I most certainly DID NOT! She is a run away. She missed her court date and now has a warrant, and for the lie that she told her counselor, I am being questioned by social services. I have been so stressed out. I am not worried about social services, I have a lot of people that can speak of Morgan's actions, like her doctor or my dad a retired police officer and the OODLES of officers that have had to come to our house to help 'deal" with her. What I am worried about though is her. I can't sleep at night worrying about her where abouts. I can't stop thinking that I could have done something different to make the outcome different. All of our other children are respectful, have good grades, go to school and so on and so forth. I don't know what was different for Morgan. Just please pray for her to realize we love her and we are not out to make her life terrible. I want her to realize all I ask is that she goes to school and that she is respectful. That is it.

I have been trying to make myself be there for my family, (like the park today). I am finding it EXTREMELY hard to want to do anything other than curl up on the couch and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment