Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This weekend was a long and crazy weekend!
I did not tell my daughter that her foot would fall off if she did not let me get her splinter out.
When we had our family reunion and I was setting up the golf teams I did not make sure my mother in laws partner was on another team than myself. That would be rude!
I did not eat cake and cookies and crap all weekend long wile telling my children they could each just eat ONE junk food item each day of the weekend.
I did not give a teenage brat kid the water gun that did not work well after giving my daughter the one that worked the best because he kept drowning her and she is only 4!
I most certainly did not order two drinks at our family reunion dinner when NO ONE ELSE BUT ONE OTHER MOM was drinking.
I did not miss any of my family this 4th of July, being that our family reunion was with my husbands family this year on the 4th.
I did not call Target and flip out when my new patio set was delivered with no table. It is on back order for no known amount of time. WHY would you send out chairs if no table was available? Why are their still sets for sell online showing that they are available? WHY CANT I EVEN GET A DATE THAT THEY WILL BE SENT???
I did not purposely wear no bra to the family reunion because I was so sunburnt from swimming. I did not forget to have my hubby put sunblock on my back and shoulders after I had done my front and arms and legs (after I loaded my kids up on sunblock). My bra felt like steel blades cutting through my sides, back and shoulders. I did not cringe each and every time a family member hugged and slapped my back while saying, "ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"
It is not that exciting this week! But I honestly did none of this, NOPE NOT ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe... those are funny...

    I like the splinter thing and the junk food thing the best

    and being sunburnt stinks!!

    ReplyDelete