Friday, July 10, 2009

My comment to MckMama on her blog where she asked us to post about ourselves... this is what I wrote....

I don't know how you read all of your comments, or know where you stopped reading them when you couldn't read anymore to pick up again later, but ok, so here it goes....

My name is Cindy and I am 33 years old. I have been a dedicated lover of our God since I was a child. My religious views have changed just a bit as I have become an adult. I was raised Methodist and now go to a spirit filled church. I pray often. I often wonder if you can pray to often, because if you can, I do. I hear a siren and I say a prayer for who ever that ambulance is going to help and their family... is that weird? I have been married to my (second) husband for five years. We have a total of 6 kids. I have three from my first marriage, he has one from his first relationship and we have two together. It is a big family but I love EVERY second of it. I do daycare for a living. I didn't like the care my oldest got when she was in daycare so I decided to quit my job and stay home and provide daycare for kids that deserved better care than what my daughter received. So I have been licensed for the last 10 and a half years. I love children. I love that there is a story behind every single child. Usually a good one, but a story. This is how I fell in love with Stellan and your other kiddos. I love that my kids know Stellan by name. We live in Colorado. I have lived here my entire life. I love Colorado. My husband runs his own business. He does antique plastering (different than drywall :) your welcome honey).
The hardest thing I have ever done is raise/deal with/find a positive way to encourage my teenage daughter. Teens are so hard. I had this AMAZING relationship with her when she was younger. She was a great baby. She was a great toddler and preschooler. I love her so much and I swear she hates me. I apologize to my mother daily. LOL! I think it is just normal, but I hate it. It is so hard, and it makes me understand why animals eat their young. JUST KIDDING :) . More about me? I love the quiet time when my kids are all sleeping and my husband is watching late night TV and I am in bed next to him on my mac. I know it sounds kinda selfish, but that time is needed very much by me. :) I hold two licenses, one in childcare and one in forestry. I love mexican food. I do not like watermelon. I and all of my kids have allergies and asthma. My daughter Jaidyn almost died in Children's Hospital here in Denver when she was one month old from a virus called RSV. Far from a heart baby but so so so close to losing a child. I am so glad that death was not our outcome, but it did open my eyes to people, children and families that did not have the same outcome. I know how blessed we are, and I know I have a short time to love on these precious gifts God gave me to raise up. That is why it is sooooo hard to have troubles with one of your children like I am having with my teenager Morgan. This is why I started blogging. I wanted a way to vent. Talk. Think. I wanted to hear other moms that were having a hard time with their teens, or just get my focus off of teen behavior all together. Guess what? I found you. You really got my mind of of teen behavior! You got me focused on and attached to, four precious children. Four children that I have NEVER met, but care VERY much for. Have a great day, we love knowing you Mckmama, thank you for sharing your life and precious stories, photos and babies with us! It has made me a better mama! You are my out. You are my breather. You are my, "I NEED A MOMMY TIME OUT", and for that, I thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Strengthening exercises to enhance physical fitness! I like sports shoes! Casual Wear!Not only casual sports shoes, dress comfortable, and stylish, wearing a beautiful!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Excellent writing. I love to read articles that are informative, Thanks again for a nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking note of all your great weblog, I obtain it is of the unique topic and absolute inspiring ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Feel free to visit me back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have saved this webpage and I truly intend on visiting the site in the upcoming days. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. html - lehenga saree
    I really like it! I’ll always appreciate your brief sharing in this awesome stuffs sincerely, this discussion has put light on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard fine obsessions about this topic. Is there a way I can move all my word press content into it? Any kind of assist would be very much respected!

    ReplyDelete