Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What do you think?


Ok so I got these really cool (I think) frames that have initials written in them (kind of like the ones I made my husband and I in our bedroom). I bought one for each of our family members, (yeah I know its a lot). After I hung them up, I can't decide if I like them or not. I don't know if it is because they are black, and I am a NEUTRAL girl (sorry Mckmama) or if it is just because there are sooooo many of them that it just stands out funny. I think they are adorable, until that is, they are on my wall. Maybe its just because they are new, but I am curious as to what you, my blog friends think. HONESTLY. I mean it, your first REAL impression thought.

2 comments:

  1. My first real impression was that I was trying to read what it said and I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them! where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete