Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TRUE STORY TUESDAY



I love, love, love scareing people! I know it is mean, and rude and probably not that funny to the person whom is being scared, but I love it anyway. I have NEVER EVER been able to scare my sister. This is my sister (with two of my kids)--->


I just NEVER get her. A few years ago we lived in the same apartment building. We decided (while we were in my apartment) to go somewhere. Lori, (my sister) said, " I'll go upstairs and get my purse, and then we can go". She walked out of my apartment and went up the flight of stairs up to the tiny place she called home. All of the sudden I got this amazing idea to scare her! I would wait at the bottom of the stairs and when she came down them and around the wall to my apartment I would GET her! I giggled. I smiled big. I finally found a way to scare her and she had no idea because she thought I was doing my own thing in getting ready to go! So I waited. It seemed like forever in my excitement, which was really only seconds. Hee Hee. Ok so I heard her door close. I heard her keys jingle. Then I heard her start coming down the stairs. I had to REALLY contain myself not to burst out laughing. I remember having to bite my finger to avoid the giggles that were stuck in my throat waiting to burst out! She continued down the stairs and just in time I jumped from behind the wall and added the loudest Growl / Scream / I scared you noise EVER! To find a woman I have NEVER seen in my life throwing all of her belongings up in the air and screaming for her dear life. I then heard my sisters door, my sisters keys and my sisters steps and last but not least my sisters voice yelling, "CINDY, WHAT DID YOU DO????". The worst part is I could not stop laughing to apologize to the woman and explain what had happened. If this is not funny to you, I guess you had to be there. I helped the woman pick up all of her belongings and all of her papers and to this day this story will crack me up. That lady gave me a dirty look EVERY TIME she saw me after that!!! Yes folks, it is a TRUE STORY!

3 comments:

  1. OH My Gosh, Cindy, that's a good one! I thought for sure you were gonna get your sister good. Oh well, at least you scared somebody. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard I'm crying! Too funny-maybe because I come from a family of scarers too. I'm still laughing as I'm typing this- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is funny. I'm the person who gets scared when I'm going to scare somebody. Example: I was going to scare Hailey. So I crawled into her room and as I was getting ready to say boo to her over her crib bumper, I looked up to see her staring down at me. I screamed like a two year old and she laughed her head off. Yah, and she wasn't even one...sigh...:-)

    ReplyDelete