Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not stop at a trash can to clean out my car blocks from my friends house so she wouldn't see how gross my car was.

I did not tell my mother in law's partner off this weekend. (VERY VERY LONG STORY I will post later).

I did not consider posting an add on Craig's list that I will trade a tummy tuck for a years worth of daycare for two kids. AHEM.

I did not rant and rave about a brand of purse at Ross next to a woman SERIOUSLY listening in on my suggestions, just so she would set the purse she was holding down to pick up the one I was talking about when she did and took a few steps down the isle, I picked up the purse she had been holding and my girlfriend and I snuck / ran / giggling down the isle. I CANT believe it worked! I feel terrible though! All though I got a REALLY cute purse at a great price at Ross. Hee Hee.

I so did not walk out of the room when Jaidyn slipped and fell, to see if she wouldn't cry if she thought I hadn't noticed that she fell, and guess what, SHE DIDN'T CRY!!!

I did not spank (I RARELY SPANK) my nine year old for the first time EVER!!! I swear (even though like Mckmama I don't) I have NEVER EVER had to spank Maddie. She had a warning, and then a time out and continued to be VERY mean to her little sister, and when I called her on that and sent her to her room, when she came out she tried to break one of Jaidyns toys (because she was mad) so I figured, one warning, one time out, one go to your room, was asking enough times. So I spanked her. I feel kinda bad. It wasn't hard (it was actually kinda pathedic) but she cried, that hurt!!! "you NEVER spank ME"!!! She yelled, YOURE mean! I don't like you!!!! I said that is ok, but I love you and you can sit in your room until you decide to be nice and respect other peoples things. She went to her room and stayed there for like two hours!!! Sometimes it sucks stinks to have to be a mom.

Last but not least, I most certainly did not stay up all night with a sick, sick Mark. WHY IS HE SICK ALL THE TIME???? I am so over it. He started with a runny nose, two days goes by and its a REALLY, REALLY high fever and at the doctor double ear infections confirmed!!!

So there you have it.... I didn't do any of the above stuff.... nope, not me!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my, you've been bad this week ;) You are too funny!!!! Hope Mark is better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that purse story was too funny!! sounds like something I would try... gotta love getting a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the in-law story. Love the terrible, horrible, no good purse story! HA! And if you do post your ad on Craig's list and someone takes you up on the offer I am so doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete