Monday, June 8, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So another week has gone by, and it is time yet again for NOT ME MONDAY!!! So I have been thinking about this hard this time.

First off, I feel I have to admit that I DID NOT hide all my dirty laundry behind my bedroom door last Friday when I took pictures of our bedroom for the "show us where you live Friday" post that I did. I hate laundry and I absolutely DO NOT GET BEHIND ON IT (being that there are eight of us).

I MOST CERTAINLY DID not wheel two mountain bikes around Walmart because they were the last two and I didn't want anyone to buy them.... while I assisted my grandmother in doing her shopping. I couldn't go and pay for them and take them to the car because she forgets QUICKLY where she is and that is NOT good, and I couldn't walk her back out to the car and back in because it is to much walking for her hip. So I just followed her around while she got a few things holding in each hand the handle bars to each bike and rolling right along nicely. NICELY THAT IS UNTIL the (*&^%%$^^&**(((* kick stand of one of the bikes sliced open the side of my foot! I most certainly did not yell a curse word when it happened and most defiantly did not say that word in my grandmothers presence or in public. (please forgive me but her response was amazing, I just feel like I need to note this).... I had cursed, "SOB" and then realizing what I had said, she laughed and said to me, "that is what I call your ex husband...... do you see him here?" I DID NOT Bust out laughing even though I was bleeding all over my new TEVA (sp?) flip flop, Nope not me!

I did not drink a couple and a half glasses of wine with a new friend, becoming a little loud and giggly on a outdoor patio at a restaurant this weekend. I did not ENJOY myself completely while there because I was out for FIVE HOURS with no husband and No children. I did not get my hair cut. I did not get my hair colored. And I did not kick a woman walking to the bathroom when my new friend / daycare mom / hair dresser RIPPED off my eyebrow (ok eyebrow hair) while she was waxing my eyebrows. I swear (even though I try not to) my leg just flew up on accident. Reflex. I didn't know I had a reflex point in my eyebrow! LOL! BUT MY EYEBROWS LOOK GREAT, I will not be mistaken for Brooke Shields in the 80's anymore. I DID NOT get motivated to do my eyebrows when my sister said, "UM CINDY, the 80's are calling and they want their eyebrows back" and then my GIRLFRIEND said no it wasn't the 80's calling, it was Brooke Shields wanting her eyebrows back. I DID NOT GET IRRITATED and I did NOT make the appt that day with ULTA. I did NOT then forget my appt (even though I did (SORRY)). So my new friend did it for me at her salon! OUCHIE!

Last but not least. I DID NOT FLIP A CHICKEN TO LEARN that my teenager is in KANSAS!!! We live in Colorado. I DID NOT get mad. I did not yell, I DID NOT GROUND HER. She thought that asking me to go to a freinds house for two sleep overs in a row, ment she could go to KANSAS with a friend and her parents. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PARENTS??? WOULD ANY OF YOU TAKE YOUR CHILD"S FRIEND OUT OF TOWN (out of STATE) without talking to his/her parents???? I did not speak my mind to this freinds mother... I did not SCREAM AT MY DAUGHTER FOR TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE. The thing is, I would have let her go had she just been responsible and honest about it!!! I don't think going to Kansas with a friend is out of the question (a couple of hours away) if I talk to their parents being that you (my daughter) is almost 16. But now your grounded until your 20. Bummer.

I did not do any of the above mentioned things. NONE OF THEM! NOPE NOT ME!


UPDATE!!!!!! They didn't just go to Kansas!!! They went to ARKANSAS!! To pick up a friend!!!! They got pulled over in Kansas for speeding!!!! The parent I yelled at... um yeah, wasn't even with them.... it was their daughter that was driving! I AM PISSED! Morgan should be home today!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your daughter went to kansas? That's a doozy! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete