Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am new at "Not Me Monday", and I only have a few, but here it goes....

I most certainly did not brush my teeth outside and spit the toothpaste in gravel at the school we were staying at for my sons field trip, NOPE NOT ME, (I didn't want to wait for fifteen girls to use the one bathroom).

I most certainly did not take flowers from a friend for mothers day and give them to another friend, because we are way broke right now due to my husbands work being slow... NOPE, NOT ME.

I absolutely did not purchase a new purse for myself for mothers day (even though we are really broke right now) nope, not me.

I absolutely did not throw away my daughters favorite markers this week because they leak, and tell her I dont know what happened to them we would have to go get some more, and that maybe they accidently fell into the trash. NOT ME, (knowing they don't make those anymore because they LEAK.

WOW.... NOT ME. I didn't do any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment