Sunday, May 31, 2009

NEW CAMERA!!

I am soooo excited! I bought a new camera. I can't wait to try it out. My blog is so boring because I am using other pictures (which I guess is more fun than no pictures) but I LOVE kid pictures! It makes your blog a THOUSAND TIMES more interesting!!! I ended up purchasing a Nikon D-40! I can't wait just to go to the park with my kiddo's and click, click, click away! I have taken photography classes before and in high school. My high school had an actual photo shop with a dark room with a rolling door. It was really neat. I had so much fun in that class. Its amazing what you ACTUALLY learn in school when you are interested in something. I remember a lot of my photography information! I couldn't tell you much about algebra or political science, but I loved photography! I remember settings and lighting condition requirements. I'll show you just wait! Hee Hee. Today is a good day so far (other than my amazing headache). I am watching my friends two kids while my husband helps her and her husband move. I was going to help them move to, but I probably wouldn't have been much help with my two kids there, so I thought it would make moving ten thousand times easier if I took their two kids. So I did! That is that. Not a very interesting post, but it is what it is.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see some pics! Yea for you and your new camera!

    ReplyDelete