Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The local news paper for the town that Stellan's mom (Jennifer) lives in wrote an article on her story in their paper on Mother's Day. At the end of the article, it gave readers a place to comment. There was a very grumpy commenter, that kinda bothered me. I know I shouldn't let people get to me like that, but it did. She tried to make Jennifer (Stellan's mom) out to be a greedy person wanting to only benefit herself with all of our prayers and attention, and it pissed ticked me off. Here is what I wrote back:


"Jennifer is a link to reality. She has caused many people to open their eyes on just how blessed and lucky we are. She brought millions of people together who had two things in common, one, God and two, the belief that miracles can happen. If you (Gia and others) have issues with the way Jennifer does things, then don’t read her blog. But for the rest of us, she makes us laugh, cry and feel like family. She is so personal, you feel like you are talking to your sister or best friend. Jennifer, if you read this… thank you. I have grown so close to you and your family through all of this. Stellan is a blessing and he has done this amazing job of bringing the world together as one, and I know you don’t need people like me telling you this, you already know. I also know you have more common sense than to let people like Grumpy oh I mean Gia get to you! God bless you and your family! I am going to be your next IRL friend! Mark my words. Stellan said he wanted you to be friends with me… I heard him : )"

I think it was pretty good. I guess. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment