Monday, May 18, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!


I most certainly did not hang up on my teenager telling him I did not have time for his drama yesterday because he was wining and arguing with me and not using his "big boy voice" LOL I did tell him he could call me back when he was ready to talk like a big boy! NOPE NOT ME!
I most certainly did not yell at a woman for telling her four year old to shut the *&^% up, although she needed it! NOT ME!
I did not leave the mall FURIOUS at my husband yesterday and told him we are leaving and told him if he didn't get in the car I was going to leave him there! NOPE NOT ME! I am never (I swear) like that to him but I will have to blog about what happened you would have left your husbands there too.... You wouldn't have even given them the options to get in the car, I was being NICE!
I did not wear the same clothes yesterday that I wore the night before, because I only wore them for a short time. NOT ME!
I did not tell the ********* crabby nurse that no one had returned my call and that I had waited an hour and a half, when I had really only waited 40 minutes for a doctors return call because my son had a 104.4 fever and I wanted to talk to the doctor NOW because he kept throwing up his tylenol. NOPE NOT ME! (but it did work she put the Dr. on the phone).

I DID NOT DO ANY OF THIS!!! NOPE NOT ME.... I would NEVER!

1 comment:

  1. Someone told their 4 year old to shut the *&^% up?! Good for you for not yelling at her!

    ReplyDelete