Sunday, May 17, 2009

helpless


Someone is stepping on my dream. My daughter I think is in a lot of trouble, and I don't know how to help her. I am so ashamed of her actions lately. I cant help her. I feel so helpless. I have taught her right from wrong, and this crowd she is with has taken her down a very very bad path. I don't know where she is. I don't know how to get her. I for once don't have control. I can't protect her from what / who she is battling with right now. I am forced to believe her because she is my daughter, although I don't know if I am being lied to yet again. Please God protect her. Please put your protection around her. Please make the news I have heard be false. Please let her be safe. Please give me wisdom to know what to do and when to do it. Please show her that I love her. My telling her I feel is not enough. Please guide me in how to parent her. Help Morgan help herself. Show her clearly her options. Let her hear you. Really hear you. I ask this in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment