Monday, May 18, 2009

Beach. Beach Chair. Book. Quiet.



I can see that I need to destress and relax. I need to get away. I need a vacation, but can't afford one right now. I think I need a yoga class. That or a beach in my back yard. Hee Hee. I love my family so much but really feel like I just need to get away by myself for like 48 hours. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. I love my husband. I love being a mom I really really do. I really don't want to go one day with out them. BUT I am so stressed out that I am not helping anyone. I would say I am still an excellent mom even when I am stressed but I feel like I could be and do so much more. I think all moms need alone time, and I NEVER have it. EVER. I don't know exactly what I would do if I was alone. I mean we have six kids. Don't get me wrong, I get out, but it is for REASONS, or with girlfriends. I would be so happy to just be on a beach chair with a book in my hand an umbrella and just the waves. After that entire day, I then would want the next day to be my kids, my husband and myself being on the beach having a family day. Is that selfish? I am just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment