Tuesday, April 28, 2009

today, another day, with the same issues!

Ok so Stellan went home today.  I am sooooo excited.  I think he has a long road ahead of him, but for now he is good.  He is smiling, in his own house.  With no needles, no IV's no itchy hospital beds.  And best of all, he gets to see his daddy and siblings again.  God showed us amazing things that month and a half.  I am so glad to have found them, and to have been able to pray for him/them.  I feel like they are actual in life friends.  My heart has so much joy when I think of him being at home.  Getting to play on his floor, with his toys, with his sister and brothers.  I am also thankful for MckMama getting to sit in her tub, with her bubbles, with her family in her house.  More so for her getting to get comforting hugs and kisses from her husband.  If the saying is true and absence makes the heart grow fonder then wow(!) for them!  I hope all their kiddos sleep well tonight so that they have some real time together.  To hug, kiss, cry and just sleep with each other.  I pray for their family often, I will continue to do so.  I think Stellan is far from being out of the woods.  I just pray that this medication continues to work for a long time!  At least until he is big enough for procedures to be done that may help him further.

As to my family we are good.  Morgan I continue to pray for.  I pray for God to make her see the love she has for her family.  I feel like she hates me... but my mother probably felt like that too when I was a teen.  I just didn't disrespect my mom the way Morgan does us.  I pray she wont get involved with drugs.  That is my fear.   I need to take some major steps in dealing with her.  They wont be fun, and they will for sure cause some stress, I think that is why I am dreading do what I need to do.  I will explain more about what exactly I need to do soon.  Its just to much to focus on at midnight.  
We are all good.  We are all healthy (thank you God).  I am reminded of that often now that Stellan has opened my eyes to how blessed we are.  Don't get me wrong, I knew all along, I just think we take it for granted.  Our health is a gift.  I will never, ever, ever forget that.  Thank you for the health of my children and family and friends.
Also I would just like to put out there.... I have a new financial focus.  I will write more about that later too.  Just spend less, save more, and work on not being so materialistic.  I don't like what I have taught my children in this department.  I will be working on this and talking about it a lot more..... later :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment