Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tired and Excited... can you be both???

OK, so i am exhausted! I hurt my back and at night there is NO way to get comfortable! I am so tired. So my doctor gave me muscle relaxers and guess what... they kick my ass!! I am out, but way, way tired during the day. I only take them at night but they still have an effect on me in the morning until like eleven. Its crazy. I have no motivation to do anything.
I do have the motivation to follow Baby
Stellan's situation though. This is where my excitement comes in!! I am so excited today to learn of his improvement today!! I pray for this baby every day, several times a day. I know God will heal him!!! This baby is bringing the world together in amazing ways. If you want to learn more about him check out this sight: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ Please pray for him. He is beautiful, he looks like my son I think. I am soooo relieved today to hear Stellan had no SVT all night or all morning!! I am amazed at how everyone is coming together for this baby. Hes not out of the woods yet so keep praying.... HARD. I pray for restful sleep for Stellan's mckmama, and for his daddy (prince charming according to mckmama). Stellan's daddy is holding down the fort at home and working too, that can't be easy while you have a sick, sick, sick baby in the hospital. Hugs to all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment